Get started on your next adventure at the ISU Study Abroad Fair! Learn about study abroad opportunities and meet ISU staff.
Need to apply for a U.S. passport? Students, faculty, and staff can do so at the Study Abroad Fair and also get your passport photo taken.
Here is what you need to bring for your passport application:
- Citizenship evidence such as a certified birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or previous passport
- Proof of identity such as valid driver’s license or state issued ID
Here are the forms you will need for your passport application:
- For extensive online travel information and to download forms, visit www.travel.state.gov
- Use form DS-11 if you’re applying for the first time or if your previous passport was issued when you were younger than 16
- Use form DS-82 if you’re renewing and your previous passport was issued when you were older than 16.
Note: All forms must be printed on one side using black ink only.
Fees and payment for your passport:
- Adult Passport book – $110 +$35 Acceptance Fee
- Minor (under 16) Passport Book – $80 + $35 Acceptance Fee
- Photos: $15 each
- Payment: Checks or Money Orders (available for purchase on site
You should expect to receive your passport in approximately 4-6 weeks. Expedite your passport for an additional $60 and receive your passport in approximately 2-3 weeks.
For questions or to schedule an appointment at the Study Abroad Fair, call Natalie at 515.251.2360. You can also do a walk-in appointment at the fair.
LAS Study Abroad contacts
Nancy T. Guthrie, Director of LAS Study Abroad, 345 Catt Hall
Ginger Nally, Study Abroad adviser for WLC programs, 343 Catt Hall
Wyatt Waterbury, LAS Study Abroad graduate assistant, 102 Catt Hall
(10 hours per week)