Come learn about study abroad opportunities, scholarships, and apply for a passport at the Study Abroad Fair!
1. Start planning your adventure abroad
2. Apply for a US Passport
3. Talk to program reps and students who have been abroad, Financial Aid, and Student Health reps
To apply for a passport at the fair:
- Make an appointment ahead of time by calling 515-251-2360
- Bring your passport application form (Download here)
- Bring your ID and birth certificate, previous passport, or Certificate of Naturalization
- Bring a form of payment (debit card, cash, check, or money order) Credit cards are not accepted!
- Your passport photo can be taken at your appointment