HOW TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS THAT ARE VALUED AND VALUABLE
Business relationships position you to influence policy and decisions, set you up for promotion, and ensure you are invited to the table when opportunity knocks. What are those practices, drivers, and personal characteristics that create value-based relationships?
- How young people can identify, build, and maintain important relationships that will sustain them through their personal and professional lives.
- Where to go to connect with people and how to impress them so they notice you
- How to inspire people so they follow, advocate for, and invest in you
- Getting past “no” and making progress toward a solution
- Work ethic, Golden Rule and Iowa Nice. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it
- How to navigate cultural, socio-economic, and generational chasms when building programs and projects
- Values and practices that build community, credibility, and trust
- What to do when personal and personalities conflict with professional and business purposes
- How to rebuild relationships after a rupture or disagreement