Career fairs are a great place to network, explore internships, full-time opportunities, and graduate/professional schools. Attend this presentation to learn how to make the career fair work for you so it meets your career needs.
You will leave this presentation knowing:
- The unique benefits of attending a career fair
- What career fair you should attend
- How to research and find participating organizations that align with your interests
- What to wear to a career fair
- How to stand out and introduce yourself to employers
- How to prepare an effective resume
*Students in attendance will also receive a career fair checklist.
More information: https://careers.las.iastate.edu/get-started/career-workshops/