According to the LAS graduation outcomes survey, each year, the majority of LAS students enter the workforce after graduation. Internships are the top experiences employers want to see on students’ resumes when hiring. How can faculty help students make these meaningful connections?
As the College’s Career Services office, we are here to help! This short presentation, followed by Q&A, will focus on:
- Equity and ethical and legal standards in student hiring
- Employer relations in LAS Career Services
- Bringing employers to campus (career fairs, classroom presentations, etc.)
- Talent pipelines and intern to full-time employee conversion rates
- LAS Career Services internship for credit or R credit courses
- Next steps to partner with LAS Career Services